DCH Occupational Medicine
Address: 1120 Ruby Tyler Parkway
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
Hours: Monday through Friday
7 a.m. until 6 p.m. (injury treatment & scheduled appointments)
7 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (drug screen only)
The bottom line for your bottom line: Keep Your Employees Healthy
No matter what business you're in, keeping your employees healthy means a healthy bottom line. From treatment of workplace injuries to providing education to prevent them, the DCH Health System offers a variety of services to businesses and industries in the West Alabama area. DCH Occupational Medicine gives you access to the area's most comprehensive range of occupational health services from prevention to treatments and follow-up.
have the most occupational health experience in West Alabama, and our main goal is getting your employees ready to return to work, letting you focus on the business at hand. Also, DCH Occupational Medicine is backed by the DCH Health System, West Alabama's health care leader.
We understand that efficiency, follow-up and communication about the condition of employees are especially important. DCH Occupational Medicine offers businesses:
- Decreased workers' compensation and employee health costs.
- Improved communication concerning the status of injured employees.
- Convenience of "one call does it all" services for all your employee health care needs.
- Emergency Departments offer coverage after hours and on weekends.
- Timely treatment of your employees.
- Continuity and quality of care.
For an overview of services, click here
For more information about DCH Occupational Medicine, call (205) 333-4300 or e-mail our program director